What information does Access Fixtures collect?
- Access Fixtures collects information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, Access Fixtures may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Access Fixtures also collects information about gift or shipment recipients so that Access Fixtures can fulfill the purchase. The information Access Fixtures collect about shipment recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, Access Fixtures use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Does Access Fixtures use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how Access Fixtures use them.
How does Access Fixtures use your information?
Access Fixtures may use the information Access Fixtures collects from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, Access Fixtures may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How does Access Fixtures protect visitor information?
Access Fixtures implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, Access Fixtures offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Does Access Fixtures use "cookies"?
Access Fixtures may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
Does Access Fixtures disclose the information Access Fixtures collect to outside parties?
Access Fixtures does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless Access Fixtures provides you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Applied Interactive LLC. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Access Fixtures may also release your information when Access Fixtures believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that Access Fixtures may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, Access Fixtures may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. Access Fixtures therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, Access Fixtures seeks to protect the integrity of our site and welcomes any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
Access Fixtures welcomes your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue at SRothschild@AccessFixtures.com
- "Customer service was extremely helpful! Everything was just wonderful."
Stacy, Toms River, NJ
- "Good and fast service."
David, Oklahoma City, OK
- "Completely pleased with results."
Tower of Quayside, Key Biscayne, FL
- "Good prices and relatively fast turnaround on products."
Chuck, Lugoff, SC
- "I received what I ordered on a timely matter."
EconoLodge Oceanfront, Virginia Beach, VA
- "Very satisfied with customer service, product availability, and shipping."
Clarion County Housing Authority, Clarion, PA
- "Excellent service. Very helpful advice."
Bob, Estill Springs, TN
- "Quality product and good service."
John, Fort Dodge, IA
- "Good products and service."
Perelco, Inc., Montgomery, AL
- "Great customer service."
Razors, Bridgeport, WV
- "The fixtures look good and so far have performed as promised."
All Automation Technologies, Inc., Athens, GA
- "Good turn around time."
VW International Inc, Alexandria, VA
- "Good price. Quick delivery."
Coastal Funding Company, LLC, Mystic, CT
- "Excellent response to requests. Always returned calls quickly."
Service Electric, Snohomish, WA
- "Easy to order online, shipped quickly and at a great price."
Lisa, Bear, DE
- "Good product at good price. Good service too."
John, Fort Dodge, IA
- "I've ordered twice from your company and I'm very satisfied with the products."
Perelco, Inc., Montgomery, AL
- "Fast shipping. Nice product."
University of Wisconsin, Green Bay, WI
- "We received prompt, detailed and overall excellent customer service. "
Sea Oats Owners Association, Lighthouse Point, FL