Access Fixtures Limited Product Warranty
Click here for PDF version
This limited warranty is provided only to the original purchaser of Access Fixtures lighting fixtures sold under the Access Fixtures brand names and should be retained for your records. By using this light fixture, you as the original purchaser are asked to carefully read and agree to the following terms and conditions of this Limited Product Warranty ("Limited Warranty") before you use the product. Your use of this product constitutes agreement with all provisions of this warranty. Purchasing this fixture from a third party vendor negates all warranties (expressed or implied) in this warranty.
Limited Product Warranty
Access Fixtures warrants to the original purchaser that this lighting fixture will be free from manufacturer defects in material, assembly, and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of original purchase subject to the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty.
If any defects due to manufacturing should arise during the first year of purchase and all terms and conditions of the Limited Warranty have been met, Access Fixtures will at its option, either repair or replace the product to the original purchaser without charge. If the product cannot be repaired within a reasonable time or a reasonable price, Access Fixtures may elect to refund the purchase price instead. No warranty work will be provided without the purchaser’s receipt or other proof of the date of original purchase acceptable to Access Fixtures.
This shall be Access Fixtures maximum and total liability.
All return shipping charges shall be paid by the purchaser. The purchaser may have other rights which vary from state to state or province to province.
The warranty does not apply to the following terms/conditions:
- War, theft, vandalism, or an act of God such as fire, floods, rain, wind, or earthquake
- Damage to the fixture caused by accident, misuse, or abuse in handling
- Damages exceeding the total cost of the fixture
- The finish on any portion of the fixture (i.e. surface scratches, weathering, corrosion)
- Transit damage
- Initial installation costs, removal costs, or reinstallation costs.
- Alteration, opening, tampering or modification of the lighting fixture
- Improper maintenance, installation and/or operation of the lighting fixture in other than a normal operating condition or in such a way as to otherwise fail to comply with the instructions or manuals thereof or otherwise constitute misuse
- Preventing or refusing to allow Access Fixtures to promptly inspect the lighting fixture(s)
Access Fixtures does not manufacture the ballasts or lamps that may be included in specific fixtures. There are additional warranties provided by the manufacturer(s) of the ballast and lamp if the lighting fixture was manufactured and shipped with said ballast and lamp. The warranty on the ballast and lamp components may exceed the one year from date of purchase warranty provided by Access Fixtures. Should the original purchaser have an issue Access Fixtures will help the original purchaser obtain the appropriate warranty from the ballast and/or lamp manufacturer. Additionally, Access Fixtures will provide information to assist with the warranty claim for the ballast and lamp should one be applicable.
Limitation of Liability
ACCESS FIXTURES AND ITS PARENT COMPANY, APPLIED INTERACTIVE, LLC, DOES NOT INCUR LIABILITY FOR ANY OF THE FOLLOWING IN ANY EVENT: PERSONAL INJURY; DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, MULTIPLE OR CONSEQUENTAL DAMAGES. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES ACCESS FIXTURES' MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. ACCESS FIXTURES SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. ACCESS FIXTURES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT ACCESS FIXTURES HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
To begin a warranty processing procedure be sure to have your order number. Then call us at 88-521-2582 or email us at Sales@AccessFixtures.com .
- "Customer service was extremely helpful! Everything was just wonderful."
Stacy, Toms River, NJ
- "Good and fast service."
David, Oklahoma City, OK
- "Completely pleased with results."
Tower of Quayside, Key Biscayne, FL
- "Good prices and relatively fast turnaround on products."
Chuck, Lugoff, SC
- "I received what I ordered on a timely matter."
EconoLodge Oceanfront, Virginia Beach, VA
- "Very satisfied with customer service, product availability, and shipping."
Clarion County Housing Authority, Clarion, PA
- "Excellent service. Very helpful advice."
Bob, Estill Springs, TN
- "Quality product and good service."
John, Fort Dodge, IA
- "Good products and service."
Perelco, Inc., Montgomery, AL
- "Great customer service."
Razors, Bridgeport, WV
- "The fixtures look good and so far have performed as promised."
All Automation Technologies, Inc., Athens, GA
- "Good turn around time."
VW International Inc, Alexandria, VA
- "Good price. Quick delivery."
Coastal Funding Company, LLC, Mystic, CT
- "Excellent response to requests. Always returned calls quickly."
Service Electric, Snohomish, WA
- "Easy to order online, shipped quickly and at a great price."
Lisa, Bear, DE
- "Good product at good price. Good service too."
John, Fort Dodge, IA
- "I've ordered twice from your company and I'm very satisfied with the products."
Perelco, Inc., Montgomery, AL
- "Fast shipping. Nice product."
University of Wisconsin, Green Bay, WI
- "We received prompt, detailed and overall excellent customer service. "
Sea Oats Owners Association, Lighthouse Point, FL