The CARA 22w turtle LED light 120-277v emits 1,159 lumens. It operates between 585-595 nm, ideal for both turtle-friendly compliance and security systems requiring monochromatic amber light. Typical applications include new installs and replacement installs for HID lighting in recreation facilities, shopping centers, campuses, medical facilities, and businesses located near coastlines. This energy-efficient fixture comes with a variety of mounting options.
CARA 22w Turtle LED Light 120-277v: Lens and Performance
The 22w LED array emits 1,159 lumens. The array is engineered specifically to this fixture for better heat dissipation. It uses a 100% aluminum board with copper tracings to increase the fixture’s lifespan and decrease lumen depreciation.
Electronic 1-10v dimmable driver is standard for this 120-277v fixture and is easily accessed for maintenance.
The lens is crucial to the ingress protection. A mechanically applied gasket creates a consistent seal to assure the fixture’s IP66 rating. The fixture comes with a high-quality glass lens, which provides maximum light output. Alternately, choose the prismatic lens option for diffused, refracted effect light with minimal light loss. Learn more about Access Fixtures Prismatic Lenses vs. Clear Glass Lenses.
CARA 22w Turtle LED Light: Housing and Mounting
The slimline housing of the high-voltage CARA 22w turtle LED light 120-277v is the second part of the IP66 seal. It also serves as the LED heat sink, integrating thermal management.
The fixture housing and door frame are both die-cast aluminum, 100% copper free alloy with no recycled content. Aluminum tends to gain impurities and to degrade after each reuse cycle. Screws mount from the top give a clean architectural finish. The nickel-plated stainless steel hardware prevents seizing.
The fixture is 11.75″ x 9.5″ x 3.63″ and weighs 11 lbs. The mounting options are as follows:
- Direct Square Mounting Arm (AF33XKH25A)
- Easy-Hang Wall Bracket (AF33XKHEH)
- Slip Fitter Mount for 2 3/8″ Tenon (AF33XFL73SFX)
- Steel Yoke Mount (AF33XKH25Y)
- Two-Piece Swivel Bracket (AF33XFL73BR)
Mounting brackets have a powder coat finish. Choose mounting heights from 10 to 20 feet to achieve ideal light levels and uniformity. Call us today to discuss the lighting for your project. Our team can also help you with EPA ratings, wind loads, and weight restrictions, if applicable. For more exacting lighting requirements, you may want to consider a photometric report for your layout.
Ratings, Listing, and Features for CARA 22w Turtle LED Light
CARA 22w Turtle and Wildlife Friendly Area Light 120-277v comes with:
- LEDs L70 rated fort 429,000 hours of operation
- Electronic, 120-277 volt, 50/60Hz, dimmable driver
- Lens sealed to an IP66 rating: Water and weather projected in powerful jets against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects
- CSA listed for wet locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750
- Warranty to operate at temperatures between -40°F and 122°F
- 120-277v high-voltage compatibility with commercial and industrial installations
Options for CARA 22w Turtle and Wildlife Friendly Area Light 120-277v
The energy-efficient amber CARA 22w turtle LED light will upgrade your outdoor lighting, save you on energy costs, and protect turtles and other wildlife. It is easy to customize your 120-277v fixture to the most exacting requirements. Options include:
- Clear, flat, prismatic glass lens
- Custom mounts listed above
- Surge protection safeguards fixtures from lightning strikes and other sudden jolts of electricity.
- Custom RAL colors to coordinate area lights with to your environment or brand.
Please contact Access Fixtures for information about photocells or motion sensors for this fixture.
The CARA 22w Turtle and Wildlife Friendly Area Light 120-277v fixture comes with a -year warranty.
Ready to Order CARA 22w Turtle LED Lights? Call Us Today!
For more details or to discuss custom options to meet your unique requirements, speak with an Access Fixtures lighting specialist today at 800-468-9925.