The high-voltage CARA 38w turtle LED light 347v-480v emits 1,738 lumens and operates at 585-595 NM. It’s an ideal choice for both turtle-friendly compliance and security systems requiring monochromatic amber light. Typical applications include new or upgrade lighting for recreation facilities, shopping centers, campuses, medical facilities, and industrial locations. This energy-efficient fixture comes with a nice variety of mounting options. Most notably, this fixture features an exceptional 429,000 hours rated life—over 48 years!
High-Voltage CARA 38w Turtle-Friendly Light: LED, Lens, and Performance
The 38w LED array emits 1,738 lumens. Its LED array has an aluminum board with copper tracings that decrease lumen depreciation while increasing the fixture’s lifespan. The array is custom-engineered specifically to the fixture, ensuring maximum heat dissipation.
Electronic 1-10v dimmable drivers are standard and easily accessed for maintenance or inspection.
The lens has a mechanically applied gasket that creates a secure seal and ensure the fixture’s IP66 rating. The fixture comes with a tempered clear glass lens, which provides maximum light output and protects the LEDs. Alternately, choose the flat prismatic lens option for a diffused, refracted light effect with minimal light loss. Learn more about lenses at Access Fixtures Prismatic Lenses vs. Clear Glass Lenses.
CARA 38w Turtle LED Light 347v-480v Housing and Mounting
The fixture housing and door frame are both die-cast aluminum. The 100% copper-free alloy contains no recycled content (recycled aluminum tends to degrade due to accumulated impurities). Screws mount from the top of the unit to give a streamlined, architectural finish. The nickel-plated stainless steel hardware prevents seizing.
The fixture is 11.75″ x 9.5″ x 3.63″ and weighs 11 lbs. The mounting options for this unit are as follows:
- Direct Square Mounting Arm (AF33XKH25A)
- Easy-Hang Wall Bracket (AF33XKHEH)
- Slip Fitter Mount for 2 3/8″ Tenon (AF33XFL73SFX)
- Steel Yoke Mount (AF33XKH25Y)
- Two-Piece Swivel Bracket (AF33XFL73BR)
All mounting brackets have a bronze powder coat finish. Choose mounting heights from 10 to 20 feet to provide ideal light levels and uniformity. Our team can also help with wind loads, weight restrictions, and EPA ratings, if applicable. For exacting lighting requirements, request a photometric report for your layout. For details, call an Access Fixtures lighting specialist at 800-468-9925.
Ratings, Listing, and Features for the CARA 38w Turtle LED Light 347v-480v
CARA 38w Turtle and Wildlife Friendly Area Light 347v-480v comes with:
- Virtually maintenance-free LEDs L70 rated at 429,000 hours. Longer life equals better performance and less downtime. Save money on lamp replacements and save time on repairs.
- Electronic driver, 347v-480v, 50/60Hz; dimmable driver
- Lens sealed to an IP66 rating: Water or weather projected in powerful jets against the enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.
- CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750
- Warranty to operate at temperatures between -40°F and 122°F.
- 347v-480v high voltage, compatible with commercial and industrial installations.
Options for CARA 38w Turtle and Wildlife Friendly Area Light 347v-480v – EXTREME LIFE
This energy-efficient, amber CARA 38w turtle LED fixture will upgrade your outdoor lighting, save on energy costs, and safeguard turtles and other wildlife. It is easy to customize your fixture. Options include:
- Clear, flat, prismatic glass lens
- Custom mounts listed above.
- Surge protection to safeguard fixtures from lightning strikes and other sudden jolts of electricity.
- Custom RAL colors to coordinate area lights with your environment or brand.
Please contact Access Fixtures for information about photocells or motion sensors for this fixture.
The high-voltage CARA 38w Turtle and Wildlife Friendly Area Light 347v-480v fixture comes with a 5-year warranty.
Ready to Order CARA 38w Turtle LED Lights? Call Us Today!
To discuss custom options and quantity pricing, call an Access Fixtures lighting specialist at 800-468-9925.