- 93w integrated LEDs
- 10,402 lumens
- L70 rate life of 646,000 hours
- Dimmable 0-10v
- Great for 18-35 foot mounting heights
- 80+ CRI (learn more about Color Rendering Index here)
- IP66 rated against dust and water
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- 5-year warranty included
- Choice of 4000K or 5000K (learn more here)
- Choice of bronze, or custom RAL
- Surge Protection
- Programmable Motion Sensor with Daylight Sensor, Vacant to Dim Settings, Time Delay, and more
- 3-Pin or 7-Pin Twist Lock Photocell
- Shorting Cap and Non-Shorting Cap
- Battery Back-up
- Aluminum Trim Plate, Bronze Powdercoat Finish
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your CUDL 93w Full Cutoff Wall Pack, Extreme Life, High Voltage LED Light Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometrics include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order CUDL 93w Full Cutoff Wall Pack, Extreme Life, High Voltage LED Light or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.