APTI 450 LED Sport Light 120-277v fixtures represent the latest in LED sports lighter technology and commercial lighting design. With an astonishing L70 life of 200,000 hours, intuitive and modular LED arrays, easy mounting, an IP67 rating and salt-spray certification, and quick shipping, these fixtures make sport lighting projects a breeze.
The fixture comes complete with:
- L70 rated at > 200,000 hours
- 0-10v dimming
- Effective passive thermal management
- Compatible with most controls such as DALI and photocells
- Low EPA to reduce stress on poles
- LEDs driven at 700ma or lower for long life
- Sturdy diecast aluminum housing
- 58,200 lumens
- IP67 rated against dust and fully submersible
- Glass-free design (Read: Unbreakable!)
- Unique modular design makes field repairs simple
- Energy efficient emitting 125+ luminaire lumens per watt\
- Ratings include UL/ CUL/ DLC/ LM79/ CB/ CE/ SAA/ RoHS/ IK08
The following choices and options are available with this sports lighter:
- 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 5700K
- Over 20 different beam spreads and optics
- Gray, White, Black, Bronze, or custom RAL housing
- Slipfitter mount or U-bracket mount
- 70+, 80+, or 90+ CRI
- Easy-install bird spikes
- Backlight shield for high-traffic areas and close neighbors
- Occupancy sensor
- Emergency battery backup
- Surge protection
Access Fixtures 5-Year Warranty
All Access Fixtures products come with a 5-year warranty. If your product is found to have a manufacturing defect, we will replace components, the entire product, or issue a refund. We stand behind the quality of our products. Our customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, is happy to address any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. Please give us a call at 800-468-9925. To view Access Fixtures’ complete return policy, please click this link HERE.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometrics include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order APTI 450 LED Sport Light or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.