APTI-S 450 LED Light with Slipfitter, 120-277v, Extreme Life is a commercial and industrial area light.
Slipfitter Mount: APTI-S includes a slipfitter mount for mounting flexibility in any sports lighting project.
Choice of Kelvin and Optics: APTI-S is available in five Kelvins and fourteen different optics for precision and versatility.
Extreme Life and IP67: This fixture is L70 rated at over 200,000 hours and IP67 rated against water and dust.
APTI-S 450 Features:
- L70 rated at > 200,000 hours
- 0-10v dimming
- Effective passive thermal management
- Compatible with most controls such as DALI and photocells
- Low EPA to reduce stress on poles
- LEDs driven at 700ma or lower for long life
- Sturdy diecast aluminum housing
- 62,235 lumens
- IP67 rated against dust and fully submersible
- Glass-free design (Read: Unbreakable!)
- Unique modular design makes field repairs simple
- Energy efficient emitting 125+ luminaire lumens per watt
- Ratings include UL/ CUL/ DLC/ LM79/ CB/ CE/ SAA/ RoHS/ IK08
APTI-S 450 Options:
- Choice of black, bronze, gray, or white
- Choice of 2200K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K or 5700K
- Choice of 15 optics variations
- Choice of Color Rendering Index (CRI): 70+, 80+, or 90+
- Marine grade finish
- Motion sensor
- Vandal resistant screws
- Bird spikes
- Surge protection
Access Fixtures 5-Year Warranty
All Access Fixtures products come with a 5-year warranty. If your product is found to have a manufacturing defect, we will replace components, the entire product, or issue a refund. We stand behind the quality of our products. Our customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, is happy to address any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. Please give us a call at 800-468-9925. Please view Access Fixtures return policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your APTI-S 450 LED Light with Slipfitter, 120-277v, Extreme Life Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometrics include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order APTI-S 450 LED Light with Slipfitter, 120-277v, Extreme Life or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.