The CARA 81w turtle LED light emits 2,607 lumens. It operates at 585-595 nanometer light, ideal for both turtle-friendly compliance and security systems that require monochromatic amber light. Typical applications include new or HID replacement lighting for retail centers, campuses, medical facilities, office buildings, and industrial parks. This energy-efficient fixture comes with a practical variety of mounting options.
CARA 81w Turtle LED Light LED, Lens, and Performance
The 81w LED array emits 2,607 lumens. The LED is custom engineered specifically for the fixture in order to optimize heat dissipation. It uses a 100% aluminum board with copper tracings to increase the fixture’s lifespan while minimizing lumen depreciation.
Electronic 1-10v dimmable drivers are standard on all of these fixtures and can be easily accessed. Control options include 3-pin photocell receptacle.
The lens is essential to the ingress protection; robotically applied gaskets create a consistent seal and assure the fixture achieves its IP66 rating. A high-quality glass lens is standard and provides maximum light output. Choose the prismatic lens option for a refractor-type effect that diffuses and distributes the light with minimal light loss. Learn more about Access Fixtures Prismatic Lenses vs. Clear Glass Lenses.
CARA 81w Turtle LED Light Housing and Mounting
The CARA 81w turtle LED light’s slimline housing is an essential part of the IP66 seal, while also containing the fixture’s LED heat sink.
The fixture housing and door frame are both die-cast aluminum, 100% copper-free A360 (LM6) alloy from ingot, with no recycled content. Screws mount from the top for clean architectural finish. The nickel-plated stainless steel hardware eliminates seizing.
The fixturemeasures 15″ x 13.38″ x 3.63″ and it weighs 15 lbs. The overall length of the fixture with specific mounting options, is below:
- Direct Square Mounting Arm (AF33XKH25A) – 27½” (699 mm)
- Slip Fitter Mount for 2 3/8″ Tenon (AF33XFL73SFX) – 18¾” (476 mm)
- Steel Yoke Mount (AF33XKH25Y) – 18″ (457mm)
- Two-Piece Swivel Bracket (AF33XFL73BR) – 18¾” (476 mm)
- Easy-Hang Wall Bracket (AF33XKHEH) – 16″ (406 mm) – Photocell option not availble with wall mount configuration
Choose mounting heights from 10 to 15 feet to provide ideal light levels and uniformity readings. Call us today to discuss the lighting for your project. Our team will also help you navigate the tricky territory of EPA ratings, wind loads, weight restrictions, and more. If you have exacting lighting requirements, please request a photometric report for your layout. For more details about this service, call an Access Fixtures lighting specialist at 800-468-9925.
Ratings, Listing, Features for CARA 81w Turtle LED Light
CARA 81w Turtle and Wildlife Friendly Area Light 347-480v comes with:
- Electronic driver, 347-480v, 50/60Hz; dimmable driver
- CSA: Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750
- Lens sealed to an IP66 rating: protected from dust and against heavy seas or powerful jets of water.
- Warranty to operate at temperatures of -40°F to 122°F
- Automatically detects voltages between 347-480v
Options for CARA 81w Turtle and Wildlife Friendly Area Light 347-480v
Energy-efficient amber CARA 81w turtle LED light will upgrade your outdoor lighting and save on energy costs, and at the same time support turtles and other wildlife. It is easy to customize your fixture to the most exacting requirements. Options include:
- Clear, flat, prismatic glass lens
- Custom mounts including Direct Square Mounting Arm, Slip Fitter Mount for 2 3/8″ Tenon, Steel Yoke Mount, Two-Piece Swivel Bracket, or Easy-Hang Wall Bracket
- Surge protection safeguards fixtures from lightning strikes and other sudden jolts of electricity
- Custom RAL color to coordinate area lights with to your environment or brand
- 3-pin twist-lock photocell receptacle
Please contact Access Fixtures for information about motion sensors for this fixture.
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at email@example.com. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Ready to Order CARA 81w Turtle LED Light? Call Us Today!
For more details or to discuss custom options for your unique location, speak with an Access Fixtures lighting specialist today at 800-468-9925.