This Access Fixtures LED Arena Lighting Package is a simple and cost-effective illumination system to get you riding immediately, using only one 30′ pole and 2 LED high performance fixtures. The 200,000 hours L70 rating translates to virtually maintenance-free usage. Minimized energy use coupled with low (or no) maintenance results in the perfect marriage of performance, efficiency, and sustainability.
Precision Design for Optimal Light Levels
This custom package is designed for a 75′ x 150′ outdoor arena. Comes with one 30′ square bronze steel pole, with two matching APTI 900 luminaires and one double bullhorn mounting bracket. This layout provides 160 average footcandles and a max/min (uniformity) ratio of 28.26, which assures a brightly illuminated arena with no shadows or glare.
Reliable Energy-Efficient LED Outdoor Arena Fixture
This Arena LED Lighting with pole package includes weatherproof, energy-efficient, extreme-life, APTI LED sport lights and mounting component. Their modular construction features interchangeable components that are all but indestructible. If however, repair were needed, modules can be replaced individually. Boasting 115, 680 light source lumens per fixture, this package reduces energy cost by at least 50% when compared to old-fashioned incandescent or pulse start-metal halide systems.
- Luminaires: 2) APTI 900 LED Sport Lights with Slip Fitter Mounts
- Number of Luminaires: 2
- Fixture Wattage: 964
- Rated Life (L70): 200,000+ Hours
- Optics: Type 5 wide beam spread
- Weights: 68.30 lbs each
- Fixture Dimensions: 41.02 × 26.77 × 4.41″
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing with corrosion-resistant polyester powdercoat. Finish meets 1,000-hour salt-spray certification per ASTM B117/ISO 9227:2012. Modular LED design with IP67 rating.
- Listings: IP67, UL Listed, CuL Listed, RoHS, ENEC, CB, CB, IK08
- Dimming: 0-10v dimming included in all fixtures.
- Voltage Compatibility: 120-277v
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
- Assembled in the United States
Ultra-Strength 30′ Square Steel Poles
The straight square steel pole used in this package ships complete with a mounting template, base plates, anchor bolts, and base covers. If your arena is located in a high wind area such as Florida, Georgia, the Carolina’s, Louisiana, and the Caribbean, or in other coastal areas, ask us about EPA (Effective Projected Area) wind ratings and wind tolerances. Installations in these areas may require heavier poles or alternative designs. Our engineers can provide data and pole recommendations for any location.
- Number of Poles: 1
- Pole Height: 30′
- Shaft Size: 5” x 7” square
- Gauge: 7-Gauge
- Installation: Anchor-Based
- Number of Anchor Bolts: 4 per pole
- Base Plate Dimensions: 11” x 1″
- Base Plate Anchor Bolt Circle: 10.6”-12” diameter steel
- Anchor Bolt Dimensions: M22 x 33”
- Tenon: 2 ⅜” Tenon
- Finish: Baked-on, textured, architectural bronze finish.
- Base Cover: Square 11.25” x 11.25” x 5” 2-piece steel base cover
- Hand Hole: Cast-iron-reinforced hand hole with cover
- Specifications: Conforms to ASTM-A 500 Grade B. Minimum yield strength of 46,000 PSI.
This package mounts two fixtures with 2 3/8 vertical tenons onto one double bullhorn mount. For more information about the fixtures, mounts, or the poles in this package, call 800-468-9925 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Prompt Delivery of Your Arena Lighting Package
Arena LED Lighting packages typically ship in 2-4 weeks. We ship your poles from the Access Fixtures production facility location closest to you. Stock does fluctuate, so call 800-468-9925 for an exact lead time.
Access Fixtures Arena Lighting Provides Exactly What You Need
Access Fixtures lighting specialists use the most advanced photometric software to make sure you get the perfect arena lighting. As the premier expert in arena lighting, Access Fixtures has designed arena lighting for dressage, indoor arenas, and polo arenas, as well as home arenas across the US and the Caribbean. Few arenas have identical needs. Some regions have local ordinances regulating light trespass, glare, and light pollution. Packages for coastal regions benefit from custom adaptations to compensate for wind, salt spray, and other local weather conditions. If you have any questions, our knowledgeable lighting specialists in Worcester, MA are available to walk you through your arena LED lighting project. Call us today at 800-468-9925 to discuss your project. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access Fixtures 5-Year Warranty
All Access Fixtures packages come with 5-year warranties. If your product is found to have a manufacturing defect, we will replace components, the entire product, or issue a refund. We stand behind the quality of our products. Our customer service team is happy to help with before- or after-sale questions and address your concerns. If you have any questions, give us a call at 800-468-9925.
Ready to Order Arena LED Lighting with One Pole 75′ x 150′?
You can place your order online here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists is available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.