This Pickleball Single Court LED Lighting Package 4 Poles features 121,680 lumens, landing an impressive 30 average footcandles with a extraordinary 1.27 max/min uniformity ratio. The package comes with 4) APTA 240 LED sport lights with slip fitter mounts; 2) 20’ square steel poles; a 5-year warranty; plus a full photometric study. The IP67-rated die-cast aluminum fixture housings withstand dust and driving rain and even 30 minutes immersion in water.
Whether you’re interested in setting up a single pickleball court lighting at home, re-purposing an underused basketball or tennis court, or building multi-court complex for your community, Access Fixtures is your premier expert in court lighting. For lighting other pickleball court configurations, please check out Access Fixtures Pickleball 2-Court and 4-Court Packages.30
Precision Design for a Pickleball Single Court
This Pickleball Single Court LED Lighting Package comes with 4 Poles and is designed for one standard pickleball court measuring 20 ft. wide x 44 ft. long, with an additional 7 feet on either side of the court and 8 feet at the ends for a total playing surface of 60’ x 34’. This package has 2 poles aligned with the net on either side of the court. The poles are installed approximately 5.5 feet outside the sideline. 1 luminaire is mounted on top of each pole for a total of 4 luminaires.
Optimal Light Levels
The Access Fixtures Pickleball Single Court LED Lighting Package 4 Poles provides light levels recommended by the International Federation of Pickleball (IFP) and the USA Pickleball Association (USAPA). Notably high footcandles and exceptionally uniform light levels illuminate the playing area to an average of 31 footcandles. The package achieves a maximum footcandle reading of 41 and does not go below 21 footcandles. This achieves a max/min (uniformity) ratio of 1.952, which assures light is evenly spread across the entire playing area. A max/min uniformity of 3 or less is good: a lower ratio number indicates better uniformity.
- Average Footcandles: 30fc
- Light Uniformity (max/min footcandles): 1.27
Energy-Efficient Reliable Pickleball Pickleball Single Court LED Lighting
The Pickleball Single Court LED Lighting Package includes (4) energy-efficient extreme-life APTA 240 sport lights. The modular construction allows individual modules to be replaced if the need arises.
- Number of Luminaires: 4
- Luminaires: APTA 240 LED Sport Lights
- Fixture Wattage: 246w
- Light Source Wattage: 240w
- (960 total light sources watts)
- Light Source Lumens: 30,420 (121,680 total package lumens)
- Rated Life (L70): 200,000+ Hours
- Optics: Type 4 medium beam
- Weight: 23.6 lbs each luminaire
- Dimensions: 30.63″ x 12.99″ x 2.76″
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing with corrosion-resistant polyester powdercoat. Finish meets 1,000-hour salt-spray certification per ASTM B117/ISO 9227:2012. Modular LED design with IP67 rating.
- Listings: IP67, UL Listed, CuL Listed, RoHS, ENEC, CB, CB, IK08
- Voltage Compatibility: 120-277v, optional high-voltage 347-480v available
- Dimming: 0-10v dimming included in all fixtures.
- Backlight Shield: to minimize light trespass, Included
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
If you have additional questions about the fixtures used in this package, please call us at 800-468-9925.
High-Strength 20-foot Square Steel Poles
The straight square steel poles used in this package ships come complete with a mounting template, base plates, anchor bolts, and base covers. For pickleball courts located in high-wind areas, e.g., Florida, Louisiana, South Carolina, the Caribbean, and many coastal areas, ask us about EPA ( Effective Projected Area) wind ratings and wind tolerances for each setup. Installations in these areas may require heavier poles or alternate designs. Our engineers can provide data and pole recommendations for any location. As specs can affect lead time and pricing, it is best to call first.
- Number of Poles: 4
- Pole Height: 20 Feet
- Shaft Size: 4” x 4”
- Gauge: 11-Gauge
- Installation: Anchor-Based
- Number of Anchor Bolts: 4 per pole
- Base Plate Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.5” x .75” thickness
- Base Plate Anchor Bolt Circle: 8”-11” diameter
- Anchor Bolt Dimensions: M22 x 33”
- Weight: 205 lbs each pole, 410 lbs total
- Tenon: 2 ⅜” Tenon
- Finish: Baked-on, textured, architectural bronze finish.
- Base Cover: Square 10.75” x 10.75” x 5” 2-piece steel base cover
- Hand Hole: Cast-iron-reinforced hand hole with cover
- Specifications: Conforms to ASTM-A 500 Grade B. Minimum yield strength of 46,000 PSI.
This package mounts one fixture on each pole tenon. For more information about the fixtures, mounts, or the poles in this package, call 800-468-9925 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Prompt Delivery of Your Pickleball Single Court LED Lighting Package
Everything in this Pickleball Single Court LED Lighting Package with 4 Poles typically ships in 2-4 weeks. The fixtures are custom-built to order but we are almost always able to meet or exceed this estimated window. We’ll ship your poles from the factory location closest to you. Stock does fluctuate, so call 800-468-9925 for an exact lead time.
The Best Court Lighting Provides Exactly What You Need
We at Access Fixtures want to make sure you buy with confidence and that you get exactly the perfect pickleball court for your particular site. We’ve designed packages for HOAs, clubs and schools, as well as backyard courts throughout the US and the Caribbean. While pickleball courts are standardized, few will have identical needs. Some regions have local ordinances regulating light trespass, glare, and light pollution. Packages installed in other areas may benefit from adaptations to compensate for wind, salt spray, or other local environmental conditions.
If you have any questions, our friendly lighting specialists in Worcester, MA are available to walk you through your pickleball court LED lighting project. Give us a call today at 800-468-9925 to discuss your project. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.