This Pickleball Single Court LED Lighting, 2 20′ Poles, 30fc, 1.89 max/min uses 2 steel poles and 2 STAM fixtures to illuminate a pickleball court for recreational play.
Even Lighting: This package utilizes 2 STAM 400 fixtures to produce a max/min of 1.89 for incredibly even lighting.
Maximum Value: Using only two poles and two fixtures, this pickleball single court LED lighting package is budget friendly.
Super Efficient: STAM emits light at 119 lumens per watt, making it high-value and high efficiency.
- Number of Luminaires: 2
- Luminaires: STAM 400 LED Sport Lights
- Fixture Wattage: 405w
- Light Source Lumens: 52,000 each fixture (104,000 total lumens)
- Rated Life (L70): 50,000+ Hours
- Weight: 48 lbs each luminaire
- Dimensions: 184″ x 269″ x 60″ each fixture
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing with gray powdercoat finish
- Listings: DLC, UL, CUL, CE, RoHs listed
- Voltage Compatibility: 120-277v
- Mounting: Bolt to tenon adapter on a 20′ steel pole
- Dimming: 0-10v dimming included in all fixtures.
- Lensing: Unique prismatic reflector
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
If you have additional questions about the fixtures used in this package, please call us at 800-468-9925.
- Number of Poles: 2
- Pole Height: 20 Feet
- Shaft Size: 4” x 4”
- Gauge: 11-Gauge
- Installation: Anchor-Based
- Number of Anchor Bolts: 4
- Base Plate Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.5” x .75” thickness
- Base Plate Anchor Bolt Circle: 8”-11” diameter
- Anchor Bolt Dimensions: M22 x 33”
- Weight: 205 lbs each pole, 410 lbs total
- Tenon: 2 ⅜” Tenon
- Finish: Baked-on, textured, architectural bronze finish.
- Base Cover: Square 10.75” x 10.75” x 5” 2-piece steel base cover
- Hand Hole: Cast-iron-reinforced hand hole with cover
- Specifications: Conforms to ASTM-A 500 Grade B. Minimum yield strength of 46,000 PSI.
Prompt Delivery of Your Pickleball Single Court LED Lighting, 2 20′ Poles, 30fc, 1.89 max/min
Everything in this package typically ships in 6-8 weeks. The fixtures are custom-built to order but we are almost always able to meet or exceed this estimated window. We’ll ship your poles from the factory location closest to you. Stock does fluctuate, so call 800-468-9925 for an exact lead time.
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at email@example.com. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.