Examples of recreational courts include backyard courts, community-use parks, HOA tennis courts, and more! Courts that fall under this category won’t likely host high-level competitions or tournaments but need sufficient lighting for youth and adult lessons, low-level play, and pick-up-caliber games.
- This 8-Pole Outdoor LED Tennis Court Lighting Package is designed for recreation-level tennis courts.
- It is designed for standard 78’ x 36’ tennis courts with 21’ serving areas and 12’ between the doubles line and the edge of the court.
- Features 4 poles positioned on each side of the court. Poles are set 5 feet off of the court.
The Light Levels
This 8-Pole Outdoor LED Tennis Court Lighting Package illuminates the playing area of the court to an average of 30 foot candles. It achieves a maximum foot candle reading of 33 and does not go below 22 foot candles. It achieves a max/min (uniformity) ratio of 1.50. Superior features i.e. quick change optics for extreme flexibility; precision engineered lens made of optical grade Mitsubishi polycarbonate – delivering low glare, smoother more uniform light output, and more light!
The 8-Pole Outdoor LED Tennis Court Lighting Package uses (8) CARI 420w high-powered, long-lasting LED sport lights. Each luminaire features:
- System Wattage: 424.3
- Light Source Wattage: 420
- Light Source Lumens: 60,242
- Rated Life (L70): 150,000+ Hours
- Beam Spread: Field changeable optics provide Type III, Type IV, and Type V options
- Lens: Precision engineered lens made of optical grade Mitsubishi polycarbonate
- Housing: Bronze finish with anti corrosion coating for added protection. Finish meets 1,000-hour salt-spray certification per ASTM B117/ISO 9227:2012. Modular LED design with IP66 rating.
- Listings: IP67, UL Listed, CuL Listed, RoHS
- Voltage Compatibility: 120-277v
- Dimming: Yes. 1-10v dimming standard in each fixture
- Weight: 23 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30″ x 14″ x 3″
- Built-in surge protection: Yes
- Access Panel: Tool free driver access panel
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
If you have additional questions about the fixtures used in this package, call us at 800-468-9925.
The 8-Pole Outdoor LED Tennis Court Lighting Package uses steel poles. If your tennis court is located in a high-wind area (e.g., Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, the Caribbean), make sure to ask us about EPA ratings and wind tolerances of each setup. Installations in these areas often require poles with thicker walls – materials like aluminum, composite, or tapered designs. Our engineers can provide this data and the necessary poles for any location, but these changes affect lead time and pricing, it is best to call first.
- Pole Height: 20 Feet
- Direct Burial or Bolt-In: Bolt-In
- Number of Anchor Bolts: 4
- Anchor Bolt Dimensions: M20 x 27.5”
- Base Plate Dimensions: 10.5” (L) x 10.5” (W), .75” (Thickness)
- Base Plate – Anchor Bolt Circle: 8”-11” (Diameter)
- Gauge: 11-Gauge
- Weight: 146 Pounds
- Tenon: 2 ⅜” Tenon
- Finish: Baked-on, textured, architectural bronze finish.
- Base Cover: Two-piece steel base cover
- Hand Hole: Cast-iron-reinforced hand hole with cover
- Specifications: Conforms to ASTM-A 500 Grade B. Minimum yield strength of 46,000 PSI.
For more information about the poles used in this package, call 800-468-9925 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The fixtures in this package utilize built-in slip fitter mounts that make for easy aiming and tilting.
The Lead Time
Everything in this 8-Pole Outdoor LED Tennis Court Lighting Package typically ships in 2-4 weeks. The fixtures are custom-built to order but we are almost always able to meet or beat this estimated window. We’ll ship your poles from the factory location closest to you. Stock does fluctuate, so call 800-468-9925 for an exact lead time.
Do You Have More Questions about the 8-Pole Outdoor LED Tennis Court Lighting Package?
We want to make sure you buy in confidence and select the right court for your particular project. If you have any questions or would like a lighting specialist to walk you through the options, give us a call today 800-468-9925. You can also email us at email@example.com.
LED Tennis Court Lighting Packages from Access Fixtures
At Access Fixtures, we want to make illuminating your tennis court(s) as simple as possible. Our lighting specialists, photometric engineers, and designers have all come together to build comprehensive LED tennis court packages with everything you need to achieve the exact kind of light you need.
Not all tennis courts need the same lighting. We’ve designed packages for housing authorities in Texas, collegiate and high school courts from Florida to Washington, public courts in New York, backyard courts across the United States and the Caribbean, and just about everything in between; while there are standard layouts, few tennis courts have the same needs. Some require a specific number of poles, a specific pole layout, specific fixtures, and—most often—light levels catered to a specific level of play. We’ve designed our tennis court packages to fit every tier of play from recreational, club, competition, to NCAA-level tournaments.
Call 800-468-9925 to discuss your project with an Access Fixtures lighting specialist. We look forward to hearing from you.
Access Fixtures 5-Year Warranty
All Access Fixtures products come with a 5-year warranty. If your product is found to have a manufacturing defect, we will replace components, the entire product, or issue a refund. We stand behind the quality of our products. Our customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, is happy to address any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. Please give us a call at 800-468-9925. Please view Access Fixtures’ return policy.