CONA 17w Stainless Steel LED Bollard Light Features:
- 17w integrated LED
- Bronze, black, or custom RAL colors available
- PC Amber LED
- 7″ Diameter, height:
- Extruded aluminum housing with flush mounting base and vandal-resistant screws
- Mounting kit with 8″ zinc-plated anchor bolts included
- CSA list for wet locations
- IP65 rated
- ANSI/UL 1598, 8750
- Clear Prismatic Borosilicate Glass Refractor, Specially Designed Cone Reflector, or Internal Louvers
- Textured architectural bronze or black powder coat finish over a chromate conversion coating
- Clear UV-Stabilized polycarbonate or Opal UV-Stabilized polycarbonate vandal-resistant lens
- Electronic driver 120-277, 50/60Hz or 347v, 50/60Hz
- Standard internal surge protection 2kV
- Dimmable 0-10v
- EXTREME LIFE – L70 @ 147,000 hours
- 5-Year Warranty for -40°C to +40°C Environment.
Stainless Steel LED Bollard Light Options:
- Choice of Finish: Bronze, Black, or custom RAL colors available upon request
- Standard (42″) or custom height down to 30″
- Choice of shipping anchor bolts ahead of time or with bollard light
- GCFI Outlet
- Surge protection
- Shielding options
- Backup battery
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your LED Bollard Light Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. The photometric study includes average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.