DOHU LED Flood Light Features:
- Selectable Wattage
- Selectable Kelvin
- 3.25″ x 10.5″ x 11″ inches
- Solid construction die-cast aluminum body
- High translucent tempered glass providing maximum light distribution
- Die-cast aluminum heatsink provides the most ideal heat dissipation,
- Makes the fixture cool to the touch
- UL and CUL listed for wet locations
- RoHS compliant
- Photocell included
- Easy access to enable or disable the photocell switch
- Easy access to the control switch for a range of kelvin and wattages to choose from – saves time and money!
- Slipfitter and knuckle mounting
- 80+ CRI
- Vandal-resistant shield
- DOHU fixtures are vandal-resistant when equipped with a vandal-resistant diffuser shield
- The shield acts both as a diffuser and vandal-resistant shield for the fixture
- Vandal-resistant mounting screws available as an optional extra
- Optional wire guard and vandal shield
- Lumen output:
- Up to 12,614 lumens
- Up to 138 lumens per watt
- 5-year Access Fixtures warranty
DOHU LED Flood Light Options:
- Vandal-resistant mounting screws
- Vandal-resistant diffuser shield
*Different options may change lead time*
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your LED Flood-Light Lighting Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometric studies include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online or if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Our team of friendly, expert high-performance lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.