EMBU 179w LED High Bay Light Features:
- 16.25″D x 16.25″H
- 120-277v, 347-480v
- White, or Custom RAL color
- White Powdercoat finish over chromate conversion coating
- Narrow beam
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- External heat sinks for cooler operating temperatures
- Includes 4″ stem
- CSA listed for damp locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750 (lens gasket use required)
- IP65 rated
- EXTREME-LIFE L70 @ 302,000 hours
- Tempered clear flat glass lens
- Electronic driver
- Up to 20,292 lumens
- Standard 6kV internal surge protection
- 0-10v dimming
- Photocell Adaptable
- Mounting up to 50 feet
- Microwave sensor (120-277v only)
- Mount with included 1″ die-cast hook
- 5-year warranty
EMBU 179w LED High Bay Light Options:
- Single fuse
- Double fuse
- Microwave motion sensor for mounting heights of 20 feet or above
- Battery backup
- Cold start battery backup, -20°C, 90 Minutes*
- 120-277VAC 10KA Surge Suppressor
- 347-480VAC 10KA Surge Suppressor
- Wire Guard
- Safety Cable
- 3ft. Steel Cable with Clear Vinyl Coating, Steel Eye and loop Ends
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your EMBU LED High Bay Light Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometric studies include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.