EMBU 179w LED High Bay for High Temperature Locations, Mount at 16-30 ft, 120-277v, is engineered for industrial locations with high ambient temperatures and 16- to 30-foot mounting heights. Typical applications include manufacturing facilities, aircraft hangars, indoor sports facilities, and more. At 77°F this EMBU 179w features an L70 rated life of 302,000 hours; but even at 122°F the L70 rated life is an impressive 124,000 hours. The round 16″ housing is similar styling to older HID high bay fixtures, however, new EMBU High Bay LED technology helps it produce almost 20,000 lumens. The EMBU family also includes a 273w model.
High Ambient Temperature: Engineered for industrial locations with high ambient temperatures up to 122°F.
High Mounting Heights: Wide beam accommodates mounting from 16- to 30-feet.
Customizable Lens: Choose an open luminaire or one of four lenses: Clear Glass, Acrylic Conical Lens, Acrylic Drop Lens, or Polycarbonate Drop Lens
- Kelvin Temperature – 4000K or 5000K
- Color Rendering Index (CRI) – 73
- Lumens – 19,382 (delivered lumens vary based on lens selection)
- Input Voltage – 120v-277v. 347-480v systems are also available.
- Heat Management – aluminum boards with large surface area improves heat dispersion, cooler LEDs = longer lifespan and more reliable performance
- Mounting – 3/4″ die cast hook included
- Listings – CSA: Listed for damp locations, IP65 with lens, IP54 open configuration
- Housing – Die cast aluminum housing with external heat sinks for cooler operating temperatures.
- Finish – White powdercoat over chromate conversion coating. Custom RAL colors available.
- 6-foot cord, white or black
- Microwave motion sensor
- Surge protection
- Emergency battery backup
- Wire guard
- Safety cable
Access Fixtures 5-Year Warranty
All Access Fixtures products come with a 5-year warranty. If your product is found to have a manufacturing defect, we will replace components, the entire product, or issue a refund. We stand behind the quality of our products. Our customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, is happy to address any questions, comments, or concerns you may have. Please give us a call at 800-468-9925. Please view Access Fixtures’ return policy.
Get a Custom Photometric Analysis for Your EMBU 179w LED High Bay for High Temperature Locations, Mount at 16-30 ft, 120-277v Project
A photometric analysis is a custom computer simulation of your particular project. This service provides average footcandles at various heights, max/min (uniformity) ratios, minimum footcandles, light trespass levels, and more. For exacting lighting specifications, a photometric analysis helps you ensure light levels before making a big purchase. One of our lighting specialist will walk you through the process so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Call us at 800-468-9925 or email@example.com for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order EMBU 179w LED High Bay for High Temperature Locations, Mount at 16-30 ft, 120-277v or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.