EPTA 80w No UV LED Linear Lighting Features:
- 5.07 lbs
- 22.05L x 3.23W x 2.80H
- 100-277VAC 50/60Hz
- No UV – No Light Under 540nm
- Nominal power 40W-160W
- 700 mA
- 60 lumens per watt
- Modular system – each fixture can be linked together. Contact for more info
- Marine grade finish – all exposed metal is 304 stainless steel meaning all fixtures can be installed at sea-side projects
- End brackets, full brackets, wire pendant, or knuckle mount mounting
- Surface-mounted, knuckle mount or suspended
- Operating temperature: -40°C~+50°C
- T1S, T5M, T5W, T40D, T60D, T90D optics
- Black or Gray color options
- Finished in durable powder cost paint
- Corrosion-resistant polyester powder painted 100μm thickness
- Meets 1000-hour salt spray certification
- L70 @ 200,000 hours
- DLC, IP66 rated, IK08 rated, CUL, CE, CB, SAA, RoHS, TUV rated
EPTA 80w No UV LED Linear Lighting Options:
- 1-10v dimming
- Microwave motion sensor
- Photocell MINI
- 3′, 6′, 12′, 18′ power cord
- Back light shield
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at email@example.com. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your EPTA No UV LED Linear Lighting Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometric studies include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.