The HEZE 25w Full Cutoff LED Light is extreme life, 120-277v compatible, and a perfect commercial lighting solution for those who need a durable, long-lasting wall pack.
Full Cutoff: The full cutoff design of this wall pack helps to meet local lighting ordinances by minimizing light trespass – also making it neighbor and dark-sky friendly.
Extreme Life: L70 rated life of 196,000 hours. This means that after 196,000 hours this fixture will still deliver 70% or more of its initial lumens – making it virtually maintenance-free.
Durable Construction: This HEZE wall pack fixture is made of die-cast aluminum and IP65 rated against water and dust.
- Die cast aluminum housing
- Textured architectural powdercoat finish over a chromate conversion coating
- 25w integrated LEDs
- 2,251 lumens
- Tempered clear glass lens
- Mountable at multiple heights
- IP65 rated
- CSA listed for wet locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750
- Dimmable driver 0-10v
- 80+ CRI (learn more about Color Rendering Index here)
- 8.875 × 12.50 × 5.75 in
- 12 lbs.
- Mounts over a 4″ recessed outlet box
- Available in 4000K or 5000K (learn more about Color Rendering Index here)
- Available in bronze or custom RAL learn more here
- Available in Type 3 or 5 optics
- Surge protection
Access Fixtures’ 5-Year Warranty
These fixtures come with five-year warranties. Plus, our customer service team located in Worcester, MA, is always here to help address after-sale questions or concerns. If your product is found to have a manufacturing defect, we will either replace components, the entire product, or issue a refund. We stand behind the quality of our products and pride ourselves in both customer service and open communication. If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at 800-468-9925.
Ready to Order the HEZE 25w LED Full Cutoff Wall Pack, Extreme Life, 120-277v or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
If you need some additional information about this fixture, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Of course, you can place your order online, right here, but our team is available to answer any questions that may come up. If your project requires multiple fixtures, ask us about quantity discounts. We are here to provide anything you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.