ROCA 82w 590nm Amber LED Round Canopy/Garage/Surface Mount Lighting Features:
- 16.125″ D x 5.5″ H
- 590nm Amber (wildlife and turtle-friendly)
- 100-277VAC 50/60Hz
- Black or custom RAL finish
- Type V optics
- 1,948 lumens
- EXTREME-LIFE L70 @ 473,000 hours
- Longer life equals better performance and less downtime for lamp replacements and other repairs.
- CSA Listed for Wet Locations, ANSI/UL 1598, 8750 (damp locations when used with Quick-Mount bracket)
- IP65 rated
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Clear UV-stabilized polycarbonate or OPAL UV-stabilized polycarbonate vandal-resistant lens
- Aluminum boards
- Textured architectural powder coat finish over a chromate conversion coating
- Easy-hang bracket fits standard 4″ electrical box
- one-person installation
- Mounting heights of 12-20ft.
- Photocell built-in
- 0-10v dimming
- Operating temperature: -40°C~+50°C
ROCA 82w 590nm Amber LED Canopy Lighting Options:
- 0-10v dimming
- Microwave motion sensor
- Black or custom RAL
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your ROCA 590nm Amber LED Canopy Lighting Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometric studies include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.