SARC 18w LED Square Bulkhead Grid-Frame Wall Pack Features
- Square wall pack fixture
- 12.5” x 12.5″ x 3.9″
- 18 system watts
- 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
- Grid frame
- helps protect the lens and adds a decorative appearance
- Die-cast gasketed aluminum housing
- Integral heat sinking and driver compartment
- Electronic driver
- 0-10v dimming
- L70 rated life of 187,000 hours
- UV-Stabilized polycarbonate opal vandal-resistant lens
- Aluminum boards
- CSA listed for outdoor use in wet locations
- IP66 rating
- Lumen output:
- 3000K: 1,838 lumens
- 4000K: 1,994 lumens
- 5000K: 2,077 lumens
- Mounts directly onto a surface
- Finish: Bronze, White or Custom RAL
- Kelvin temperature: 3000K, 4000K or 5000K
- 120-277VAC 20KA Surge Suppressor
- Battery Backup, 90 Minutes (120-277v Only)
- Pencil Photocell, 120-277VAC
- Microwave Sensor with Dimming (120-277V Only)
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your SARC 18w LED Square Bulkhead Grid Frame Wall Pack Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometrics include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order SARC 18w LED Wall Pack or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.