ARRI 25w LED Selectable Kelvin Bollard Light Features:
- 25 system watts
- 2kV line-line, 4kV line-earth surge protection
- 3,250 lumens
- 4000K standard – (3000K, 5000K optional)
- Ra70, 80Ra optional
- Type V beam angle
- Aluminum alloy
- Black, White, Gray, Bronze powder coat finish
- Strong anti-corrosion with AKZO powder
- Dimmable and non-dimmable
- Motion sensor
- Polycarbonate optical lens
- Passed >500H salt spray test
- IP66 and IK10 rated
- 3 CCT & 4 power selectable
- LED 3030
- Constant Current (CC)
- 360°-surround-lighting with Type V distribution for wider illumination zone and to avoid shadows caused by lamp arms
- The power can be set to 30%, 50%, 75%, and 100%.
- All mounting hardware including anchor bolts included
- The CCT can be set to Cool White, Natural White, and Warm White
- EXTREME-LIFE rated L70 @ 153,000 hours
ARRI 14w Selectable Kelvin LED Bollard Light Options:
- 3000K, 4000K, or 5000K
- 14w or 25w
- 18.7″ or 42″ height options
- Ra80 optional
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your ARRI LED Bollard Lights Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometric studies include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.