The Access Fixtures new Bocce LED Lighting with Poles 12′ x 70′ Court – 12 fc 2.67 max/min sets a high bar for bocce match illumination. The 200,000 hours L70 rating translates to virtually maintenance-free. Minimized energy use together with low (or no) maintenance results in the perfect marriage of performance, efficiency, and sustainability.
For do-it-yourselfers, check out Access Fixtures budget-friendly bocce LED lighting packages with DIY poles. Download easy-to-follow for DIY poles construction and installation.
Precision Design for Optimal Light Levels
This package fits a 13′ x 76′ bocce court. Two poles, with one luminaire each, are evenly spaced on the same side of the court. This layout provides 12 average footcandles and a max/min (uniformity) ratio of 2.67 which assures the court is consistently illuminated. A max/min uniformity in the 3 range or less is considered very good, the lower the ratio number, the better uniformity.
Reliable Energy-Efficient LED Bocce Court Fixture
The Bocce LED Lighting with Poles package includes weatherproof, energy-efficient, extreme-life, APTA LED sport lights. Their modular construction features interchangeable components that are all but indestructible. If however, repair were needed, modules can be replaced individually. Boasting 130 watts per lumen, this package reduces energy cost by at least 50% when compared to old-fashioned incandescent or pulse start-metal halide systems
- Luminaires: 2) APTA 120 LED Sport Lights with Slip Fitter Mounts
- Number of Luminaires: 2
- Fixture Wattage: 120
- Rated Life (L70): 200,000+ Hours
- Optics: Type 2 Medium
- Weights: 17.7 lbs
- Fixture Dimensions: 21.18″ x 12.99″ x 2.76″
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing with corrosion-resistant polyester powdercoat. Finish meets 1,000-hour salt-spray certification per ASTM B117/ISO 9227:2012. Modular LED design with IP67 rating.
- Listings: IP67, UL Listed, CuL Listed, RoHS, ENEC, CB, CB, IK08,
- Dimming: 0-10v dimming included in all fixtures.
- Backlight Shield: to minimize light trespass, Included
- Voltage Compatibility: 120-277v
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
- Surge Protection: (optional)
- Assembled in the United States
High-Strength 16-foot Square Steel Poles
The straight square steel poles used in this package ship complete with a mounting templates, base plates, anchor bolts, and base covers. If your bocce court is located in a high wind areas such as Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas, Louisiana, and the Caribbean, or in other coastal areas, ask us about EPA (Effective Projected Area) wind ratings and wind tolerances. Installations in these areas may require heavier poles or alternate designs. Our engineers can provide data and pole recommendations for any location.
- Number of Poles: 2
- Pole Height: 16 feet
- Shaft Size: 4” x 4” square
- Gauge: 11-Gauge
- Installation: Anchor-Based
- Number of Anchor Bolts: 4 per pole
- Base Plate Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.5” x .75” thickness
- Base Plate Anchor Bolt Circle: 8”-11” diameter steel
- Anchor Bolt Dimensions: M22 x 33”
- Tenon: 2 ⅜” Tenon
- Finish: Baked-on, textured, architectural bronze finish.
- Base Cover: Square 10.75” x 10.75” x 4” 2-piece steel base cover
- Hand Hole: Cast-iron-reinforced hand hole with cover
- Specifications: Conforms to ASTM-A 500 Grade B. Minimum yield strength of 46,000 PSI.
This package mounts one fixture on each pole tenon with a secure slip fitter mount. For more information about the fixtures, mounts, or the poles in this package, call 800-468-9925 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Prompt Delivery of Your Bocce Court Lighting Package
Bocce LED Lighting packages typically ships in 2-4 weeks. We ship your poles from the factory location closest to you. Stock does fluctuate, so call 800-468-9925 for an exact lead time.
Access Fixtures Bocce Court Lighting Provides Exactly What You Need
Access Fixtures lighting specialists use the most advanced photometric software to make sure you get the perfect bocce court for your particular site. As the premier expert in court lighting, Access Fixtures has designed court lighting for clubs, schools, and HOAs, as well as home courts across the US and the Caribbean. Few courts have identical needs. Some regions have local ordinances regulating light trespass, glare, and light pollution. Packages for coastal regions benefit from custom adaptations to compensate for wind, salt spray, and other local weather conditions. If you have any questions, our knowledgeable lighting specialists in Worcester, MA are available to walk you through your bocce LED lighting project. Call us today at 800-468-9925 to discuss your project. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access Fixtures 5-Year Warranty
All Access Fixtures sports court packages come with 5-year warranties. If your product is found to have a manufacturing defect, we will replace components, the entire product, or issue a refund. We stand behind the quality of our products. Our customer service team is happy to help with before- or after-sale questions and address your concerns. If you have any questions, give us a call at 800-468-9925.
Ready to Order Bocce LED Lighting with Poles 12′ x 70′ Court – 12 fc 2.67 max/min?
You can place your order online here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists is available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.