19w LED Full Cutoff Wall Pack, EXTREME-LIFE Features:
- 19w integrated LED
- 11″ L x 8.75″ W x 5.75″ H
- Dimmable 0-10v
- L70 @ 646,000 hours
- Die-cast aluminum housing with full cutoff front frame
- Nickel-plated stainless steel hardware
- Integral heat sinking and driver compartment
- Twist-lock photocell adaptable
- Clear one-piece molded type IV UV-Stabilized polycarbonate lens
- Lumen output:
- 3000K: 2,151 lumens / BUG rating: 1, 0, 1 / LPW: 111
- 4000K: 2,140 lumens / BUG rating: 1, 0, 1 / LPW: 112
- 5000K: 2,326 lumens / BUG rating: 1, 0, 1 / LPW: 120
- Great for 12-25 foot mounting heights based on light level and uniformity requirements
- Mount directly over a 4″ recessed outlet box
- Includes easy-hang wall mounting bracket with built-in level
- Electronic driver
- CSA listed for wet locations
- IP66 rated against dust and water
- 5-year warranty included
19w LED Full Cutoff Wall Pack, EXTREME-LIFE Options:
- Choice of 3000K, 4000K or 5000K (learn more here)
- Choice of bronze, or custom RAL
- 120-277VAC 10KA Surge Suppressor
- Microwave Sensor with Dimming, 120-277V Only.
- 3-Pin Twist Lock Photocell Receptacle
- Battery Backup, 90 Minutes
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometrics include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.