LED Up Down Outdoor Wall Light Features:
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- IP66 wet location rated
- Powdercoat textured black (RAL 9017) finish standard
- 2,600 lumens
- Type V 30° beam spread
- 2200K, 2700K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K (learn more here)
- L70 @ 130,000 hours
- Standard surge protection – 6kV line-line, 10kV line-earth
- Operating Temperature -30°C to + 50°C (-22°F to 122°F)
- CSA listed
- >70 CRI (learn more about Color Rendering Index here)
- 9.1″ D × 14.2″ H × 6.3″ W
- 10 lbs
LED Up Down Outdoor Wall Light Options:
- Custom RAL finishes available with MOQ of 50
- White, gray, black or bronze color powdercoat finish
- Marine grade finish
- Choice of optics and beam spread
- Surge protection
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Custom Photometric Analysis Project?
A photometric analysis is a custom computer simulation of your particular project. This service provides average footcandles at various heights, max/min (uniformity) ratios, minimum footcandles, light trespass levels, and more. For exacting lighting specifications, a photometric analysis helps you ensure light levels before making a big purchase. One of our lighting specialist will walk you through the process so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Call us at 800-468-9925 or email@example.com for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online or if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts.