HAMO LED Wall Pack Features:
- 14.17″ x 9.06″ x 6.71″ inches
- Selectable Wattage
- 30%, 50%, 75%, 100% adjustable
- Selectable Kelvin
- Black finish [RAL 9017]
- 3 light distribution patterns
- Up light
- Up/Down light
- Down light
- Up Light power
- 30w (100% / 75% / 50% / 30% Selectable)
- Down Light power
- 30W (100% / 75% / 50% / 30% Selectable)
- 30° beam angle
- Power consumption +5%
- 60W(100%/ 75%/ 50% /30% Selectable)
- 120-247 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- 0-10v dimmable
- Wall mounted
- Revolving shaft open/close structure
- The reserved hole provides installation possibilities from both sides or the back side directly
- Industrial robust powder-coated, die-cast aluminum alloy structure
- Protects the fixture from being easily vandalized
- PMMA lens
- Specially processed safety glass prevents dirt and water from accumulating
- Lumen output:
- Up to 130,000 hours life span
- IP66 rated
- 2KV line-line surge protection, 4KV line-earth surge protection
- CRI 80+
- -22°F to 122°F
- 5-year warranty
- 5-year Access Fixtures warranty
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your LED Wall Pack Lighting Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometric studies include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online or if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Our team of friendly, expert high-performance lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.