OTOK Selectable Kelvin and Wattage LED High Bay Features:
- Selectable Wattage
- Selectable Kelvin
- 25.8″ x 3.28″ x 11.9″ inches
- White finish
- CRI: 80+
- UL and CUL listed for wet locations
- High-quality aluminum with high reflectance paint; providing high-lumen output
- Type V lens
- 120-277VAC and 277-480VAC input
- 10KV surge protector
- Dimming 0-10v driver
- Polyester powder white finish
- Multi-stage process produces 3mil thickness for superior corrosion and maximum environmental durability
- DLC listed
- Easy access for wattage and CCT tuning
- Lumen output:
- Easy access to all sensor controls
- Emergency system test switch included
- with an optional emergency backup battery
- Dual selectable switch with easy access for 3-level wattage and CCT tuning
- Diffused lens offering high optical efficiency while allowing for high efficacy, uniformity and wide coverage for your application
- Tool-less entry to easy installation
- Outer light bar is adjustable to 180° for any application which might require up-light capabilities
- 50 x 90 optics
- 90° optics
- 120° optics
- 0-10VDC dimming driver comes standard with OTOK
- Aircraft cable
- Suitable for hotels, schools, colleges, supermarkets, retail stores, restaurants, offices, showrooms, commercial buildings, and more
OTOK LED High Bay Options:
- 20w emergency battery backup
- 120-277v OCC sensor
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your OTOK LED High Bay Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometric studies include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.