This Access Fixtures 150’x200′ Outdoor Riding Arena LED lighting package comes complete with (12) 30′ poles, plus (16) sports lights: (4) APTI 750 and (12) APTI 900. This best in class package produces 14,164 watts, average of 29 footcandles, and 2.2 max/min uniformity ratio. This is an ideal illumination system to get you riding immediately. The extreme life of 200,000+ hours L70 rating translates to virtually maintenance-free usage. Minimized energy and low to no maintenance results in the perfect mixture of performance, efficiency, and sustainability.
Precision Design for Optimal Light Levels
This horse riding arena package is designed for a 150’x200′ area. This layout provides 29 average footcandles and a max/min (uniformity) ratio of 2.20 – which assures a brightly illuminated arena with no shadows or glare.
Reliable Energy-Efficient LED Outdoor Arena Fixture
This 150’x200′ Outdoor Riding Arena LED lighting package includes (16) weatherproof, energy-efficient LED extreme-life sports lights – (4) APTI 750 and (12) APTI 900 and all required mounting components. The modular construction features interchangeable components that are all but indestructible. If however, repair were needed, modules can be replaced individually. Boasting a total of 1,912,600 light source lumens, this package reduces energy cost by at least 50% when compared to old-fashioned incandescent or pulse start-metal halide. View Horse Arena & Equestrian Arena Lighting for more information
- Luminaires: (4) APTI 750, (12) APTI 900 LED Sport Lights with Slip Fitter Mounts
- Number of Luminaires: 16
- Total Light Source Lumens: 1,912,600
- Fixture Wattage: 769w, 924w
- Rated Life (L70): 200,000+ Hours
- Optics: Type 5 wide beam spread
- Weights: 60.32 and 65.92 lbs each
- Fixture Dimensions: 41.93″ x 24.98″ x 2.76″ and 46.65″ x 24.98″ x 2.76″ each
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing with corrosion-resistant polyester powdercoat. Finish meets 1,000-hour salt-spray certification per ASTM B117/ISO 9227:2012. Modular LED design with IP67 rating
- Listings: IP67, UL Listed, CuL Listed, RoHS, ENEC, CB, IK08
- Dimming: 0-10v dimming included in all fixtures
- Voltage Compatibility: 120v-277v
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
- Assembled: United States
Ultra-Strength 30′ Square Steel Poles
The straight square steel pole used in this package ships complete with a mounting template, base plates, anchor bolts, and base covers. If your horse arena is located in a high wind area such as Florida, Georgia, the Carolina’s, Louisiana, and the Caribbean, or in other coastal areas – ask us about EPA (Effective Projected Area) wind ratings and wind tolerances. Installations in these areas may require heavier poles or alternative designs. Our engineers can provide data and pole recommendations for any location.
- Number of Poles: 12
- Pole Height: 30′
- Shaft Size: 5” x 7” square
- Gauge: 7-Gauge
- Installation: Anchor-Based
- Number of Anchor Bolts: 4 per pole
- Base Plate Dimensions: 11” x 1″
- Base Plate Anchor Bolt Circle: 10.6”-12” diameter steel
- Anchor Bolt Dimensions: M22 x 33”
- Tenon: 2 ⅜” Tenon
- Finish: Baked-on, textured, architectural bronze finish
- Base Cover: Square 11.25” x 11.25” x 5” 2-piece steel base cover
- Hand Hole: Cast-iron-reinforced hand hole with cover
- Specifications: Conforms to ASTM-A 500 Grade B. Minimum yield strength of 46,000 PSI.
This package mounts (16) fixtures with 2 3/8 vertical tenons onto (2) double bullhorn mounts and (12) 30 foot poles. For more information about the fixtures, mounts, or the poles in this package, call 800-468-9925 or email [email protected].
Prompt Delivery of Your Arena Lighting Package
Arena LED Lighting packages typically ship in 2-4 weeks. We ship your poles from the Access Fixtures production facility location closest to you. Stock does fluctuate, so call 800-468-9925 for an exact lead time.
Access Fixtures Arena Lighting Provides Exactly What You Need
Access Fixtures high performance lighting specialists use the most advanced photometric software to ensure you get the perfect arena lighting. As the premier expert in arena lighting, Access Fixtures has designed arena lighting for dressage, outdoor & indoor arenas, polo arenas, as well as home arenas across the US and the Caribbean. Few arenas have identical needs. Some regions have local ordinances regulating light trespass, glare, and light pollution. Packages for coastal regions benefit from custom adaptations to compensate for wind, salt spray, and other local weather conditions. If you have any questions, our knowledgeable high performance lighting specialists in Worcester, MA are available to walk you through your arena LED lighting project. Call us today at 800-468-9925 to discuss your project. You can also email us at [email protected].
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Ready to Order Outdoor Riding Arena LED Lighting 150’x200′, Avg 29fc, 30′ Pole?
You can place your order online here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Our team of friendly, expert high performance lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.