This Access Fixtures Outdoor Riding LED lighting package is designed for 85’x255′ arena, features 21fc with a max min ratio of 3.67. This is a simple and cost-effective LED illumination system to get you riding immediately. Package includes (14) 20’ foot poles and (14) LED high performance fixtures. The 150,000 hours L70 rating translates to virtually maintenance-free usage. Minimized energy and low to no maintenance results in the perfect mixture of performance, efficiency, and sustainability.
Precision Design for Optimal Light Levels
This outdoor riding LED lighting package is designed for a 85’x255′ outdoor arena. Package includes (14) CARI 420 luminaries with slipfitter mounts and (14) 20′ square bronze steel poles. This layout provides 21 average footcandles and a max/min (uniformity) ratio of 3.67 – which assures a brightly illuminated arena with no shadows or glare.
Reliable Energy-Efficient LED Outdoor Arena Fixture
This outdoor riding LED lighting package for 85’x255′ arena includes weatherproof, energy-efficient, extreme-life, CARI 420 LED sports lights and mounting components. The modular construction features quick change optics for extreme flexibility and precision engineered lens made of optical grade Mitsubishi polycarbonate – delivering low glare, smoother more uniform light output, and more light!. Boasting an average of 59,220 light source lumens per fixture, this package reduces energy cost by at least 50% when compared to old-fashioned incandescent or pulse start-metal halide. View Horse Arena & Equestrian Arena Lighting for more information.
- Luminaires: CARI 420 LED Sport Lights with Slip Fitter Mounts
- Number of Luminaires: 14
- Total Light Source Lumens: 829,080
- Fixture Wattage: 420w
- Rated Life (L70): 150,000+ Hours
- Optics: Field changeable optics provide Type III, Type IV, and Type V
- Weights: 23 lbs each
- Fixture Dimensions: 30″ x 14″ x 3″
- Finish: Bronze finish with anti corrosion coating for added protection
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing with corrosion-resistant polyester powdercoat; Finish meets 1,000-hour salt-spray certification per ASTM B117/ISO 9227:2012
- Listings: IP66, UL Listed, CuL Listed, RoHS, IK08
- Dimming: 0-10v dimming included in all fixtures
- Voltage Compatibility: 120-277v | 347-480v
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
- Assembled: United States
Ultra-Strength 20′ Foot Square Steel Poles
The straight square steel pole used in this package ships complete with a mounting templates, base plates, anchor bolts, and base covers. If your riding arena is located in a high wind area such as Florida, Georgia, the Carolina’s, Louisiana, the Caribbean, or in other coastal areas, ask us about EPA (Effective Projected Area) wind ratings and wind tolerances. Installations in these areas may require heavier poles or alternative designs. Our engineers can provide data and pole recommendations for any location.
- Number of Poles: 14
- Pole Height: 20′
- Shaft Size: 5” x 7” square
- Gauge: 7-Gauge
- Installation: Anchor-Based
- Number of Anchor Bolts: 4 per pole
- Base Plate Dimensions: 11” x 1″
- Base Plate Anchor Bolt Circle: 10.6” – 12” diameter steel
- Anchor Bolt Dimensions: M22 x 33”
- Tenon: 2 ⅜” Tenon
- Finish: Baked-on, textured, architectural bronze finish
- Base Cover: Square 11.25” x 11.25” x 5” 2-piece steel base cover
- Hand Hole: Cast-iron-reinforced hand hole with cover
- Specifications: Conforms to ASTM-A 500 Grade B. Minimum yield strength of 46,000 PSI.
For more information about the fixtures, mounts, or the poles in this package, call 800-468-9925 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Prompt Delivery of Your Arena Lighting Package
Arena LED Lighting packages typically ship in 4-6 weeks. We ship your poles from the Access Fixtures production facility location closest to you. Stock does fluctuate, so call 800-468-9925 for exact lead time.
Access Fixtures Arena Lighting Provides Exactly What You Need
Access Fixtures high performance lighting specialists use the most advanced photometric software to ensure you get the perfect arena lighting. As the premier expert in arena lighting, Access Fixtures has designed arena lighting for dressage, outdoor & indoor arenas, polo arenas, as well as home arenas across the US and the Caribbean. Few arenas have identical needs. Some regions have local ordinances regulating light trespass, glare, and light pollution. Packages for coastal regions benefit from custom adaptations to compensate for wind, salt spray, and other local weather conditions. If you have any questions, our knowledgeable high performance lighting specialists in Worcester, MA are available to walk you through your arena LED lighting project. Call us today at 800-468-9925 to discuss your project. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access Fixtures 5-Year Warranty
All Access Fixtures packages come with a 5-year warranty. If your product is found to have a manufacturing defect – we will replace components, the entire product, or issue a refund. We stand behind the quality of our products. Our customer service team is happy to help with all your questions or address any concerns. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-468-9925.
Ready to Order Outdoor Riding Arena LED Lighting 85’x255′, 21fc, 20′ Poles?
You can place your order online here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Our team of friendly, expert high performance lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.