Access Fixtures Outdoor Volleyball Court Lighting 25-ft Poles, 30 fc – 1.86 max/min is a great choice for competition volleyball venues. It features:
- 4) APTA 320 and 2) APTA 200 Sports Lighters with slip fitter mounts
- 2) 25-ft 4″ x 4″ 7-gauge Straight Square Steel Poles
- 2) Triple Bullhorns
- 30 FC Average Footcandles
- 1.86 Light Uniformity (max/min footcandles)
- Photometric Report
- IP67-Rated withstands the dust, torrential rain, and even total immersion for up to 30 minutes.
Whether you’re interested in setting up volleyball court lighting at home, establishing a club-level volleyball court for condo residents, or building a professional volleyball venue for competition, Access Fixtures is your premier expert in court lighting. For lighting other vollleyball court configurations, please check out Access Fixtures Volleyball Packages featuring 10-30 footcandles.
Precision Design for Optimal Light Levels
Outdoor Volleyball Court Lighting 25-ft Poles, 30 fc – 1.86 max/min is designed for a standard volleyball court measuring 30 ft. wide x 60 ft. long. This competition-level package provides 30 average footcandles and does not go below 21 footcandles. This achieves a remarkable max/min (uniformity) ratio of 1.86, which assures light is evenly spread across the entire playing area. A max/min uniformity of 3 or less is considered good: the lower the ratio number, the better uniformity. Best of all, it features only two poles, making it truly affordable.
Reliable Energy-Efficient LED Outdoor Volleyball Court Lighting
The Outdoor Volleyball Court Lighting come with weatherproof, energy-efficient, LED extreme-life, APTA sport lights. The modular construction features modules that are all but indestructible, however, if ever the need might arise, each module can be replaced individually.
- Luminaires: 4) APTA 320 and 2) APTA 200 LED Sport Lights
- Number of Luminaires: 6
- Fixture Wattage: 323w / 205w
- Rated Life (L70): 200,000+ Hours
- Optics: Type 4 medium beam
- Weights: 29.85 lbs / 23.66 lbs
- Dimensions: 35.35″ x 12.99″ x 2.76″ / 28.27″ x 12.99″ x 2.76″
- Housing: Die-cast aluminum housing with corrosion-resistant polyester powdercoat. Finish meets 1,000-hour salt-spray certification per ASTM B117/ISO 9227:2012. Modular LED design with IP67 rating.
- Listings: IP67, UL Listed, CuL Listed, RoHS, ENEC, CB, CB, IK08
- Dimming: 0-10v dimming included in all fixtures.
- Backlight Shield: to minimize light trespass, Included
- Voltage Compatibility: 120-277v
- Warranty: 5-Year Warranty
- Surge Protection: (optional)
High-Strength 25-foot Square Steel Poles
The straight square steel poles used in this package ships come complete with a mounting template, base plates, anchor bolts, and base covers. For volleyball courts located in high-wind areas, e.g., Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Louisiana, the Caribbean, and most coastal areas, ask us about EPA ( Effective Projected Area) wind ratings and wind tolerances for each setup. Installations in these areas may require heavier poles or alternate designs. Our engineers can provide data and pole recommendations for any location. As specs can affect lead time and pricing, it is best to call first.
- Number of Poles: 2
- Pole Height: 25 Feet
- Shaft Size: 4” x 4”
- Gauge: 7-Gauge
- Installation: Anchor-Based
- Number of Anchor Bolts: 4 per pole
- Base Plate Dimensions: 10.5 x 10.5” x .75” thickness
- Base Plate Anchor Bolt Circle: 8”-11” diameter
- Anchor Bolt Dimensions: M22 x 33”
- Weight: 205 lbs each pole, 410 lbs total
- Tenon: 2 ⅜” Tenon
- Finish: Baked-on, textured, architectural bronze finish.
- Base Cover: Square 10.75” x 10.75” x 4” 2-piece steel base cover
- Hand Hole: Cast-iron-reinforced hand hole with cover
- Specifications: Conforms to ASTM-A 500 Grade B. Minimum yield strength of 46,000 PSI.
This package mounts two fixtures on each pole tenon using a triple bullhorn. For more information about the fixtures, mounts, or the poles in this package, call 800-468-9925 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prompt Delivery of Your Outdoor Volleyball Court Lighting Package
Everything in this 2-pole Outdoor Volleyball Court Lighting package typically ships in 6-8 weeks. Even with these custom-built fixtures, we are almost always able to meet or exceed this estimated window. We’ll ship your poles from the factory location closest to you. Stock does fluctuate, so call 800-468-9925 for an exact lead time.
Access Fixtures Volleyball Lighting Provides Exactly What You Need
We at Access Fixtures want to make sure you buy with confidence and that you get the perfect volleyball court for your particular site. We’ve designed court lighting for HOAs, clubs and schools, as well as recreational courts throughout the US and the Caribbean. While volleyball courts are standardized, few will have identical needs. Some regions have local ordinances regulating light trespass, glare, and light pollution. Packages for coastal regions benefit from adaptations to compensate for wind, salt spray, or local weather conditions. If you have any questions, our helpful lighting specialists in Worcester, MA are available to walk you through your volleyball court LED lighting project. Give us a call today at 800-468-9925 to discuss your project. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Ready to Order Outdoor Volleyball Court Lighting 25-ft Poles, 30 fc – 1.86 max/min?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists is available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.