UPTA 960w LED High Bay Light Features:
- 49.8 lbs
- 26.99L x 23.94W x 5.20H
- No UV – No Light Under 540nm
- 100-277VAC or 277-480VAC, 50/60Hz
- Nominal power 40W-960W
- Superior patented high-efficiency spill light control system
- High light output, low weight
- Provides superior quality anti-glare illumination to large-scale areas
- Constructed with high-grade aluminum
- 1050 mA
- Ra70 standard, optional Ra80 or Ra90
- <20% total harmonic distortion at full load
- Imax 10KA surge protection
- Exceptional heat sink design to ensure these fixtures will last for more than 20 years or 200,000 hours of operation – making them virtually maintenance-free for a lifetime
- Choose from T1S, T5M, T5W, T10D, T20D, T40D, T60D, T90D optics
- Black or Gray color options
- L70 @ 200,000 hours
- DLC, IP66 rated, IK10 rated, CUL, CE, CB, SAA rated
UPTA 960w LED High Bay Light Options:
- D type mounting
- U type mounting
- H type mounting
- 1-10v dimming
- 10v PWM control
- DALI control
- DMX control
- Motion sensor
- Emergency power supply
- Back light shield
- Ra80 or Ra90 optional
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at email@example.com. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your UPTA LED High Bay Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometric studies include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.