URZA LED Post-Top Light Features
- 120-277v 50/60Hz, 347-480v 50/60Hz
- 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
- 16.125″D x 14.875″H inches
- Bronze, Black, Custom RAL
- Integral heat sinking
- Photocell Adaptable
- CSA listed for wet locations
- ANSI/UL, 1598, 8750;
- IP66 rated
- Mounting heights of 12 to 20 feet can be used based on light level and uniformity requirements.
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Textured architectural bronze or black powder coat finish over a chromate conversion coating
- Custom RAL colors available on request
- Clear UV-stabilized polycarbonate or Opal UV-stabilized polycarbonate vandal-resistant array lens
- Accommodates 2 7⁄8′′ O.D. x 3′′ Tenons
- Standard internal surge protection 6kV
- 0-10v Dimming
- Motion sensor
- EPA: 14 lbs / 0.48 sq. ft.
- Lumen output:
- 3000K: 2,619 lumens, 67 LPW, BUG rating: 1,0,1
- 4000K: 2,726 lumens, 70 LPW, BUG rating: 1,0,1
- 5000K: 2,832 lumens, 73 LPW, BUG rating: 1,0,1
- 5-year Access Fixtures warranty
- 3000K, 4000K, or 5000K
- Clear or opal lens
- 3-pin, 5-pin, 7-pin photocell
- Motion sensor
- Contact a lighting specialist about custom RAL colors
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your URZA 39w LED Outdoor Post Light Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometrics include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order URZA 39w LED Outdoor Post Light or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online or if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Our team of friendly, expert high-performance lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.