KLOO 44w Semi-Cutoff LED Wall Pack Features
KLOO 44w LED Wall Pack, Extreme Life – 120-277v includes:
- Forward throw wall light fixture
- 44w Integrated LEDs
- Type 4 optics
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- L70 rated life of 213,000 hours
- CRI of 80+ color rendering index
- 4,961 Lumens
- Tempered glass lens
- IP55 rated (IP rating system)
- Bronze finish
- 14.25″ x 9.9″ x 9″ in.
- 13 lbs.
- Available in textured architectural bronze powdercoat finish over a chromate conversion coating or custom RAL color – learn more here.
- Available in 4000K and 5000K (learn more here)
- Surge protection
- Emergency battery back-up
- Built-in Photocell: Switch automatically turns lights on at dusk and off at dawn. Save energy!
Optional Motion Sensor:
The motion sensor has a detection range of 8-30 feet when the fixture is mounted on the ceiling and 8-12 feet when the fixture is mounted on the wall. It has a number of adjustable options, including:
- Time Delay (5-second, 30-second, 90-second, 3-minute, 20-minute, and 30-minutes)
- Detection Motion Speed (2- to 10-feet per second)
- Daylight Sensor for Daylight Harvesting
- Vacant to Dim Settings (10%, 20%, 30%, 50%)
- Vacant Stand-By Delay (5 seconds, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, and 60 minutes)
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your KLOO 44w LED Wall Pack, Extreme Life, 120-277v Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometrics include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order KLOO 44w LED Wall Pack, Extreme Life, 120-277v or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online or if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Our team of friendly, expert high performance lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.