APZA LED Post Top Light Notes:
- APZA LED post top lights will vary from images provided based on wattage
- APZA LED post top light dimensions are provided in the attached product pdf
- Lumens per Watt may vary based on mA used to achieve wattage(LPW)
- Low Kelvin reduces Lumens per Watt (LPW)
- 5700K is about approximately 160 LPW
- 5000K is about approximately 140 LPW
- 3000K is about approximately 125 LPW
- 2200K is about approximately 112 LPW
APZA LED Post Top Light Features:
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- IP66 wet location rated
- 10KA Surge protection standard
- L70 @ 200,000+ hours
- CSA listed
- >Color rendering of Ra>70 standard, Ra>80 and Ra>90 Optional
- Operating temperature -40°C to +50°C, -40°F to 122°C
- 1-10v Dimming
- 5-Year limited warranty
APZA LED Post Top Light Selections:
- Select Finish – bronze, black, white, or gray
- Select Kelvin – 2200K, 3000K, 4000K, 5000K, or 5700K
- Select Mount – 2 3/8″ or 2 7/8″ vertical tenon
- Select Optics – Type I, Type III or Type V Diffuser Optics
APZA LED Post Top Light Options:
Option – Backlight blockers
Option – RAL finishes available with MOQ
Option – Ra>80 or Ra>90 (color rendering)
Option – Photocell
Option – Programable microwave occupancy/daylighting sensor
Option – Emergency power supply
Option – Works with DALI, PWM or DMX controls
Option – 10-Year limited warranty
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at email@example.com. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Custom Photometric Analysis Project?
A photometric analysis is a custom computer simulation of your particular project. This service provides average footcandles at various heights, max/min (uniformity) ratios, minimum footcandles, light trespass levels, and more. For exacting lighting specifications, a photometric analysis helps you ensure light levels before making a big purchase. One of our lighting specialist will walk you through the process so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Call us at 800-468-9925 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online or if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925.
Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts.