ARCA 3w LED Solar-Powered Marine-Grade Finish Bollard Light Features:
- 3 system watts
- EXTREME-LIFE rated L70 @ 271,000 hours
- High-efficiency mono-crystalline solar panel
- IP66 and IK07 rated
- No need for wiring; no electric bills.
- Professional Type IV / Type V lighting distribution
- Black, White, Gray, and Bronze Marine-Grade powder coat finish
- Polycarbonate optical lens
- Aluminum alloy
- Charging time >8 hours
- UV-resistant PC material
- Use pre-programmed mode or customize for your climate/location using an optional handheld remote programmer
- Long lifespan LiFePO4 battery, 8-hour charging, working 2-3 days
- 4000K standard – (3000K, 5000K optional)
- Super Smooth design, no screws exposed
- Specialized and customized optical lens: Symmetric & Asymmetric
- 430 lumens
- All mounting hardware including anchor bolts included
- 9.06″ diameter
ARCA LED Solar-Powered Marine-Grade Finish Bollard Light Options:
- 3000K, 4000K, or 5000K
- Type IV, or Type V lighting distribution
- 20.47″ or 42.8″ height
- 590nm amber version available here
- ARCA Handheld Remote Programmer available here
ARCA LED Solar-Powered Marine-Grade Finish Bollard Light Special Note:
- ARCA bollard lights should only be installed in climates where the temperature is over 32° F when the battery is charging. Please note that the operating temperature and charging temperature are 2 different things. Lithium battery manufacturers and solar lighting companies may list an operational temperature range of -20°C to +55°C. That may be true, but that does not mean that the battery can be charged at that temperature. The operational temperature range refers to discharging the battery only. Charging a Lithium battery in temperatures below 0°C must be avoided unless your battery is specially equipped to be charged at lower temperatures. Charging a Lithium battery below 0°C / 32°F causes a chemical reaction called “Lithium Plating” and causes a permanent reduction of the battery’s capacity. The process continues to reduce performance each time this reaction occurs.
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Photometric Analysis for Your ARCA LED Solar Bollard Lights Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometric studies include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.