Pickleball Court LED Lighting Package:
The following parts and materials are included in this package:
- 4 x APTA 480 fixtures
- 4 x 25′ poles
- Anchor bolts
- 4 3/8” tenon
- Slip fitter mount
APTA 480w LED Sport Light Features:
- 24.91 lbs
- 25.47L x 22.09W x 3.23H
- 100-277VAC or 277-480VAC, 50/60Hz
- Nominal power 40W-960W
- Superior patented high-efficiency spill light control system
- High light output, low weight
- Low effective project area (EPA)
- Provides superior quality anti-glare illumination to large-scale areas
- Constructed with high-grade aluminum
- 140 LPW
- 67,200 lumens
- 1050 mA
- Ra70 standard, optional Ra80 or Ra90
- <20% total harmonic distortion at full load
- Imax 10KA surge protection standard
- 20kv surge protection available at an additional cost
- Exceptional heat sink design to ensure these fixtures will last, with a rating of L70 @ 200,000 hours of operation – making them virtually maintenance-free for a lifetime
- T4VS optics
- L70 @ 200,000 hours
- DLC, IP66 rated, IK10 rated, CUL, CE, CB, SAA, ENEC, TUV rated
APTA 480w LED Sport Light Options:
- 1-10v dimming
- T Mount (fixed arm mount)
- L Mount (Slip fitter mount)
- U Mount (bracket mount)
- Optional remote LED drivers
- 10v PWM control
- DALI control
- DMX control
- Microwave motion sensor
- Photocell 3PIN, photocell 7PIN, Photocell MINI
- Spill Control
- Bird spikes
- Emergency power supply
- Back light shield
- Ra80 or Ra90 optional
- Round tapered steel poles built from high-strength steel tube
- Confirms to ASTM-A-500 Grade B: Minimum strength of 46,000 PSI
- Wall thickness: 11 gauge (.120″)
- Textured architectural bronze or black powder coat finish
- Baked to ensure maximum paint adhesion, hardness, and durability
- Anchor bolts included
- Cast iron reinforced hand hole and cover with ground screw
- Poles are provided with a two-piece formed steel base cover
- Easily assembled and fitted over pole base
- Pole height: 25′
- Standard length poles include side drilled 2@180°
- UV-Stabilized polycarbonate top cover and hole plugs for unused drilling locations
- Taper Rate:0.14″/FT
- Side Drills: 2 at 180°
- Base plate anchor bolt circle: 9″-11″ (229-279mm)
- Base size: 11″
- Top O.D. size: 2.9″
- Wall thickness: 8.1″
- EPA data:
- 90 MPH
- 100 MPH
- Max weight: 167 lbs
- Max EPA: 6.7 sq. ft.
- 110 MPH
- Max weight: 137 lbs
- Max EPA: 5.5 sq. ft.
- 120 MPH
- Max weight: 115 lbs
- Max EPA: 4.6 sq. ft.
- 130 MPH
- Max weight: 96 lbs
- Max EPA: 3.8 sq. ft.
- 140 MPH
- Max weight: 79 lbs
- Max EPA: 3.2 sq. ft.
- Base thickness: 1″
- Anchor bolt size: M22 x 33″
- Conforms to ASTM-A 500 Grade B. Minimum yield strength of 46,000 PSI.
If you have additional questions about the fixtures used in this package, please call us at 800-468-9925.
Prompt Delivery of Your Twin Pickleball Court
Everything in this package typically ships in 6-8 weeks. The fixtures are custom-built to order but we are almost always able to meet or exceed this estimated window. We’ll ship your poles from the factory location closest to you. Stock does fluctuate, so call 800-468-9925 for an exact lead time.
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high-quality, long-lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures’ complete warranty policy.
Access Fixtures Warranty
Access Fixtures is proud to assemble high quality, long lasting lighting products which are covered by a 5-year warranty. In accordance with our warranty policy, we will offer repair, replacement, or refund for qualifying claims. Please contact our friendly customer service team, located in Worcester, MA, to address any questions or concerns you may have. We can be reached at 800-468-9925 Monday-Friday 9-5 EST or via email at [email protected]. Click here to view Access Fixtures' complete warranty policy.
Need a Custom Photometric Analysis for Your Pickleball Court Project?
A photometric analysis creates a computer simulation of a particular project. No matter what you are lighting, a photometric analysis is an easy way to quantify light levels before purchasing. When a report is generated, a lighting specialist will walk you through it so you know exactly what you will be receiving. Photometric studies include average and minimum footcandles, uniformity ratios, spacing, light trespass info, and more. Plus, the cost of the study is refunded back to you when you purchase the fixtures. Call us at 800-468-9925 for more information about ordering a photometric analysis for your project.
Ready to Order or Speak to a Lighting Specialist?
You can place your order online, here. Or, if you want additional information, give us a call at 800-468-9925. Does your project require multiple fixtures? Ask us about quantity discounts. Our team of friendly expert lighting specialists are available to provide what you need to purchase fixtures and illuminate your project with confidence.